Ir al contenido principal

Relationships

 Relationships 

No one said being in a relationship was easy, no matter if we're talking about a relation with friends, family or a couple. Let me tell you why a relationship is not easy, we all think different than the other. Besides, never mind you are kind of similar with your partner, you are still a whole different person. 

The thing is that unfortunately, ego, pride and selfishness take the first place, even when we deny it. There's a huge dissimilarity between loving yourself and being way to pride. You can know what's your place and what you deserve, that's healthy and what most people should do. But when pride exceed you is when you're too busy thinking you're always right to see another point of view, to become a little emphatic with the other.

It is for us to know that it is so easy for us to count faults with fingers but we have our too, we can claim how much we hate when others act someway but surely the other has its complains too. I'm saying anything but bear, what I mean is that, it's kind of nonsense to give up on someone just because there's something that bothers us. Mouth has a propose, talking. Not only to demand but also ears for listening. Maybe we are hurting the other in a different way and we just take care of what they are doing to us. A healthy relationship whether it's romantic, brotherly or friendly, is when each person is allowed room, to grow, unjudged and still loved.

Relationships are certainly not easy but it is also true that good ones can bring so much joy to our lives. I'll dare to say that when you love someone it is worth it to try, not to justify but to understand. One day you'll see like everything is black and white but believe me, it is not, sometimes everything seems to be bad, it's simply because we are blinded from seeing all good. 

Remember that when you hope others to love you in the same way you love, you'll end up disappointed because we all love, not to everyone, but we love, so different from all others. When you value someone, you'll see its love language even if it's so apart from yours, just don't become blind to it. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...