Ir al contenido principal

Changes

 Changes 

Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to.

Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on. 

I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control. 

The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no pain which last a hundred years, they say, nothing but true. 

When it comes to relationships, the main reason why lots claim that the fire of the beginning never remains is because they allow the routine take control of the relation, it's true, it will never stay the same. Why? 'cause people change, all the time, from one day to another, but falling in love with every version of that person and never stop conquering each other plays a main role. It's all about facing the bad days and the good ones with the same energy and will to come over them. 

We all would wish for happiness to be endless, but we never stop to think that if we wouldn't know what sadness is, we wouldn't be able to difference it from what happiness is. 

Nothing remains the same because even if we wanted to, in the end a life without changes would be pointless. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...