Ir al contenido principal

Eclipse

 Careful 

Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are. 

This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love. 

I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us. 

When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then they make no more sense if they are not with you. Let me tell you, they're not the problem, the problem is your head minimising your own happiness found in more that just them, there's always more, places, people, music, activities, beyond others. 

Whenever you choose someone over yourself, you're choosing their happiness before yours, their wealth being before yours, that's all right but then who's gonna choose yours, are you sure that the person you're putting in front of you will do the same? Just ask yourself. 

I'm not saying their bad or anything, they could be the best person in the world but no matter who they are, no should be before you, because in the end when there's no one else around you, you will only have yourself, and unless you drink of your own cup of worth, you'll become meaningless to yourself, only taking care of others but always forgetting about you. 

It's funny how when you are aware of your worth, people start believing it as well. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no