Ir al contenido principal

Fortuity

 Fortuity 

As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them.

Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing. 

Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so. 

Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've ever met and I thank everyday for being with me, they arrived when I needed them the most but also when I least expected. I didn't search for them but we found each other. 

Not only people but I can clearly explain why but when we run after something somehow it just keeps escaping from us. 

By forcing to do our will all the time, we are only reducing our fortuity because maybe we want things to happen in some kind of way but we're not God, we don't know all the possibilities, we surely disown if maybe other possibility is better for us and ends up being our lottery ticket.

Why not stop being so stubborn, and for once let things come to you? They may not arrive right away, but if you're wise enough, you'll wait. And who knows maybe something or someone step in and change your world upside down in a good way.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...