Ir al contenido principal

Get rid of

 Get rid of

We are keen on keeping things in our lives, material and non material stuff, stuff that doesn't work anymore or some other that could be replace for something better. My mom usually says, if you don't get rid of the old stuff, the new will never come in. True. 

Cumulating non working stuff prevent us from seeing what really matters, it's kind of difficult to reach a point where you know you no longer what that stuff in your life, and this is the point where I make myself clear, it is not easy to get rid of people in our lives and when I say get rid, I don't mean like avoid them to all cost but to get away. Get away from family or people that we used to call friends because they no longer work for us and further that help us each other it becomes a load to heavy to carry. 

The way I see it, life is already hard enough to make it even more surrounding ourselves with people that instead of giving us peace, they give wars. There's no need, you know? I mean there are thousands of people our there waiting to meet you, you don't have to stay in a place that no longer feel safe for you. That's the main importance to get away when it's already necessary. I've always said that people is not disposal and that almost everything can be fixed with words and actions, but I've discover that there is this stuff too that doesn't need to be fixed because sometimes when you fix something over and over again, no matter how much glue you put it won't work again. The same thing happens with people. Getting away becomes the best option for your sake and them.

Get rid of habits, actions, activities that no longer work for you, maybe you are tired of playing football but you are afraid to try something new and that prevent you from seeing that your thing is playing the piano.

I mean if something is for you, it'll eventually come back, but you'll realise that letting go of somethings bring you more peace that keeping them in your life. I'll give you a piece of advice someone gave me once if it's not providing you laughter, money, inspiration, peace, orgasm, you don't need it in your life.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...