Ir al contenido principal

Can't get

Can't get 

It's no ones surprise if I tell you that usually what we want the most is what we can't get. It had happen to all of us, that you feel like you got everything you need and suddenly something you want, you can't get, what happens is that you get so obsessed with it that you forget about what really matters. 

You fool yourself and costume it as love or even need but is nothing but whim. 

Why does this happen? Searching for answers was particularly difficult to me because I was blinded by whim, when it ended, I was finally able to find the reason why I was so obsessed. We usually get obsessed with things we don't posses, lack in our lives of all kinds and when we find something like that or similar we do everything in our hands to get it, but maybe it's not the time for us to get it, maybe it's waiting for us in the future or maybe we don't even need it and that's why we don't get it.

We get obsessed because we're not happy enough with what we already have so we go looking for more. Here is when I say how true is when people say that we don't know what we have until we loose it. 

We want love from people that doesn't love us, we want time from people who doesn't give us a second of their day and we want understanding from people who doesn't have a clue about us. These are only few examples. 

I want to talk from my own experience, the day I realised how many people around me, loved me, really loved me for who I am, I stopped begging for love, I stopped accepting things I don't deserve, I know it sounds like a magazine and let me tell you that in order to reach this point I had to hit rock bottom but when I did I found peace, I stopped wanting what I couldn't get and start enjoying and thanking what I got.

We should always look for the better but what we think is better for us may nor actually be so that's when destiny comes. Give it time, remember that if you have to run after something, it means it doesn't want to be caught.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no

Eclipse

  Careful   Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are.  This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love.  I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us.  When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then