Ir al contenido principal

No plan

 What do you wanna become?

They asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, our answers were things like astronaut, president. When we were ten they asked again, we answer rockstar, cowboy, a gold medalist. But when we have grown up they want a serious answer. What about "who the hells know". 

When you are young it is not the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love, change your mind and change it again because nothing is permanent.

So, make as many mistakes as you can that way someday when they ask what we wanna be we won't have to guess, we'll know.

That's the only way of founding out, what's gonna makes us happy to become, trying and trying over and over again, without taking care if have already tried a lot. A the end of the day, that's what life is about, not about becoming something specifically but finding out what makes us happy.

It is no time to plan but to enjoy, about friendship and small things but that later will become our most precious memories. Allow wind to take you where you must stay, and destiny tell you where you belong. 

Choose carefully the ones you want to stay in your life because being surrounded with the wrong people could eventually become a pain in the ass.

As hard as it sounds, for one moment stop trying to make everyone happy and start worrying about making yourself happy, because in the end you'll live your own life, no one else's. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...