Ir al contenido principal

New year's wish list

 New year's wish list 

Starting the year with good stuff is crucial, it is like a race, if you have a bad start, you can recover but it will take double effort.

1. Travel alone 

2. Meditate everyday 

3. Keeping into shape 

4. Spend time with my friends and family 

5. Rock it out on university 

6. Learning German 

7. Certificate in English 

8. Become a better person 

9. Read a book per month 

10. Eating a little bit healthier 

11. Surround myself with good people 

12. Being more grateful 

13. Learn at least one new thing per day

14. Take a photography lesson 

15. Return skating 

16. Travel to London 

17. New phone 

18. Forgive myself 

19. Appreciate my life 

20. Try to worry the least I can 

21. Keep writing 

22. Become a better sis 

23. Dress better

24. No pride before love 

25. Being above anything or anyone 

26. Being more honest 

27. Try to be happy everyday

28. Discover new music 

29. Not losing me again

29 refers to 299 focuses, the name of this blog which has showed me how much I love to write, discovering a new gift, live gave me.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...