Ir al contenido principal

How to know when to leave?

 How to know when to leave?

Let go of something you though it was made for you, someone you though will be there forever, it is everything but easy, it could take a long time to realise it is just time to leave.

When I say it could take long, I can't give you a precise period of time, but what I do know is that it is never the same, it hits all of us at least once in life, you know? realise that you have been holding so long on to something meant to be free a long ago. But it never takes the same time, depends on you. Besides, multiple factors and reasons why you haven't give up on that already.

I strongly believe in the quote right thing, wrong time. It applies to lots of things, work, people, desires, wishes, hobbies, beyond others. On the other hand I have quite a dilemma. While I believe that some opportunities do not show twice in your life I also believe that when something it is meant to be for you, it will come back, sometimes in the most unexpected ways but it will. 

Taking up the quote right thing, wrong time. It is true that sometimes that thing you believed it was for you, and suddenly things start getting messy and complicated. God, destiny, whatever you believe in, send you signals once in a while, telling you when it is just time to let go of something. But we turn a blind eye to them. We hang on to people and things, but when you have already done even what you shouldn't in order for them to stay and doesn't work, it just time to let go. Thanking for the opportunity and knowing that it may be for you and one day it'll come back to you, or maybe it wasn't and never will.

No one can tell you when it is time for you to get away from something, time to leave or let go. It simply comes to you, one day you open your eyes and impromptu you start seeing and realising what you haven't. When you leave because you're angry, because someone to you to do so, believe it doesn't work that way. You must do it on your own, otherwise you'll eventually come back because you are not decided enough.

No one can deny that there's also love in letting go. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no

Eclipse

  Careful   Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are.  This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love.  I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us.  When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then