Ir al contenido principal

How to know when to leave?

 How to know when to leave?

Let go of something you though it was made for you, someone you though will be there forever, it is everything but easy, it could take a long time to realise it is just time to leave.

When I say it could take long, I can't give you a precise period of time, but what I do know is that it is never the same, it hits all of us at least once in life, you know? realise that you have been holding so long on to something meant to be free a long ago. But it never takes the same time, depends on you. Besides, multiple factors and reasons why you haven't give up on that already.

I strongly believe in the quote right thing, wrong time. It applies to lots of things, work, people, desires, wishes, hobbies, beyond others. On the other hand I have quite a dilemma. While I believe that some opportunities do not show twice in your life I also believe that when something it is meant to be for you, it will come back, sometimes in the most unexpected ways but it will. 

Taking up the quote right thing, wrong time. It is true that sometimes that thing you believed it was for you, and suddenly things start getting messy and complicated. God, destiny, whatever you believe in, send you signals once in a while, telling you when it is just time to let go of something. But we turn a blind eye to them. We hang on to people and things, but when you have already done even what you shouldn't in order for them to stay and doesn't work, it just time to let go. Thanking for the opportunity and knowing that it may be for you and one day it'll come back to you, or maybe it wasn't and never will.

No one can tell you when it is time for you to get away from something, time to leave or let go. It simply comes to you, one day you open your eyes and impromptu you start seeing and realising what you haven't. When you leave because you're angry, because someone to you to do so, believe it doesn't work that way. You must do it on your own, otherwise you'll eventually come back because you are not decided enough.

No one can deny that there's also love in letting go. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...