Ir al contenido principal

Try to be the best

 Trying to be the best 

It has happened to all of us, we've been taught that we must be the best. But have quite a misunderstood definition of best. Best? Better than who, than what? 

It's true that we all should look forward the best version in everything, let me explain myself. If you got to choose between an ugly house and a pretty one, I'm quite sure you would choose the pretty one. 

Most of us want the best but it is true that sometimes the best things take more time, money, effort that the normal ones, the one which doesn't stand out from everything else. 

This lead me to mention that it's the same thing when it comes to us, our person itself, it's hard to become better, not better than anyone but a better you, better than you were yesterday, it's about achieving the best version, when you know you cannot improve, I mean there will always be improvements but must keep your nose to the grindstone.

In whatever you do during the day, try to do it the best you can, from a simple task to bigger things. Sometimes the hard thing of trying to be better is not giving up, that's why it's important the part of baby steps, but never stopping, big or small, as you don't give up, things get closer each time. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...