Ir al contenido principal

Replaceable

 Replaceable 

Lately, most people believe that everything is replaceable, it's normal, I mean, given that we live in a world where you just throw something way and buy a new one and it makes no difference. 

Moreover, there's some stuff, not a lot though, but some that cannot be replaced , you cannot buy a new one, because there's no new one, that, no matter how much you search for it, it has no equal. As I said not a lot of stuff, most of material stuff can be replaced for a newer, prettier, better one. 

A person, you cannot replace a person, that would be just impossible because even twins are different. The point I want to reach is that whenever we try to replace someone, we suffer more than if we try to heal it by itself. I would want to put forward an example, I fell in love once and when he left, I tried to search him in every person that came into my life, I tried so hard for forget about him, trying to get that thing only he made me feel in others.

Did you wanna know if it worked? It didn't, because in that time I didn't get that he was one of those things that I would never be able to replace in my life, I had to heal though, in order to be okay, but I had to heal it by myself not with anyone but me. I had to be aware that no one would ever feel the same way as him, they would feel better or worse but never the same. Why? Because they weren't him, they would never be. 

My point is, that irreplaceable things are that, irreplaceable. We cannot change that feeling of hugging our family, laughing with our best friend, or kissing our love with anything. Those are things that are unique. Trying to replace those feelings, people with stuff won't fill the void. No matter how many pair of shoes, cars, houses, money. They just won't, believe me. Whenever you try to fill the void with anything else, remember it will only open the wound ever more, you have to heal it from the inside, never try to replace. Don't forget that even when most of this life has become disposable, there are still things that are not.

We cannot replace but we can make it better, always. Nothing is perfect but everything is perfectible, even though something are already perfect but just we haven't realise it.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...