Ir al contenido principal

Human

 Human 

We are just that, humans, particles living in an huge universe. We usually believe that our actions have an enormous impact in it, but unless you invent something either to kill or save all humanity or change their reality, you are just that, a human. 

I not saying we mean nothing, what I'm trying to explain is that, no one cares. Yes, read it again, no one cares if you made a mistake today, no one cares if all you did today was nothing, no one is really counting how many times you fall and get up. 

We are constantly worrying so much about everything, as if one bad decision taken could really matter. It does but not in the dimension we think. It's funny how little our actions matter in universe terms. How much freedom do we have to make our own choices without actually regretting it later because as I was saying, they do not really matter, they matter because they make us either happy or sad. Also, they make changes in our lives but that's it.

As humans we make mistakes, all the time, the things is, it's in our nature. We are made for living, you know eating, breathing, sleeping, we are also conscious, we are able to learn, all the time, but don't be so hard on yourself if something doesn't come out the way you wanted to. You made a mistake? That's fine, no one cares, in that moment you'll feel like everyone around you is watching, judging and yeah there're may be like 3 people around you watching and judging, just remember there are more than 7.8 billion people out there, it's not a big deal.

When I say it's not a big deal I'm not talking about going through life caring about nothing but about not worrying so much of any small tragedy that happen to you. Chill a bit, you're a human being, neither a robot nor some perfect creation, just human and that's already perfect.

You feel like crying? Do so, another natural thing in humans. You wanna scream, dance, laugh, run, jump? DO IT that's what humans are supposed to. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...