Ir al contenido principal

Family

 Family 

Complicated? Yes, most of the times but family at the end of the day. I would consider right when some people call family to people of different blood. By definition family means a group of people who are related to each other. The key word here is related, it's not quite clear. Related how? 

That's the point you can be related to people not only by blood but by love or affection. Family has a deeper meaning than the one given, the way I see it, family are those to count on, those who are there for you no matter what, those who love you not for what you have got, but for who you truly are, those who often forgive your mistakes and accept you without trying to change a thing because they see further than it can be seen.

Family is support, peace, love but family is also discussing, disagreeing, for the simple reason that no matter how much you love and appreciate some one, we all think in different ways. The important thing is, that love being bigger than any discussion, being bigger that anything else.

We all need our family, it is true that some do not deserve to be part of it because as I mention before, sometimes people who doesn't share the same blood type as you care even more. Even so, you cannot act as that people who claim not to need anyone but theirselves. It cannot be true, I mean, everyone needs their family at least the concept of people who care about you.

No matter how independent you are, we all need someone, some to care and look after us, once in a while. Do not waste it, spend time and love those who love you, they're your family.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...