Ir al contenido principal

Attraction law

 What you think you attract 

Maybe there are no scientific proofs that when you think a lot in something, it eventually comes to you, but it is true that bad thoughts help no one though.

I strongly believe that you are what you say, think and the way you act. Moreover, it is true and it has happen to all of us, wonder if there would be anything we could do in order to attract something we want or someone. The thing is, universe works in mysterious ways, it may work once or it may not, but it is also true that you lose nothing trying.

As I was saying, imagine if for all one day long you try to avoid bad thoughts at all cost. If you wake up and visualise all your day, all that good stuff that you would want to happen. I'm not saying it's magic or something but convincing yourself that it's gonna be a good that and that good stuff will happen, it would predispose you to attract good things. On the other hand, waking up knowing that the day will suck or so, it will only predispose you to attract all bad stuff. 

Another thing, that worked for me once, saying thanks for things you want to happen in past tense. Why? Because you convince your brain it will happen so that encourage you to yourself to do everything in your hands to get it, also universe helps sometimes. When I wanted to get admitted into university, I used to say thanks because I was admitted into university, now, I'm glad to say I did. Destiny? Luck? who knows, the thing is that it worked.

I've heard that it's been said that if you repeat something 33 times, it come true. While it is true, I know that being realistic it's not like everything will come true, it's also true that it might happen. So why not giving it a try? 

Recall that universe won't do everything for you, you will do it by yourself but a little help won't hurt anyone. They say what you think you attract. Do I trust it? I do, most of the times I'll recommend to stay positive and focus your attention in all good things, they may come to you that way. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...