Ir al contenido principal

Throw away

Throw away 

What? Everything that does not fit you or improve yourself. We keep lots of things in our life that must be thrown in the trash from a long time ago. I don't mean material things but that would be a great example to begin with.

Imagine a room where you keep all stuff from the past, things that in some way you have got, but most of them doesn't mean anything anymore but you keep keeping them even what's out of order. That room would be mostly useless because all that stuff that doesn't work anymore will only hide from you what still works, what still matters.

I know that must look like a weird example but it's not, that's the way life works. If you amass, you won't be able to see what it's really working. This applies to everything, material stuff, activities, routines, ways of thinking, opinions, critics and also people. 

Don't you think it will be just amazing to say that everything in our life perfectly works? I bet must of us seek for it, but how are we supposed to move forward, to improve, if we keep people that give us nothing but negative content, if we continue doing things that we know work no longer for us.

Throw away, that's the topic, I'm not saying dispose of everything, but take out the best of everything and of everyone. Moreover, if you recognise something that doesn't provide anything good, take it out of your life, it's occupying an space that could be filled with good suff. 

Do not be afraid just to throw away opinions, beliefs, activities. Not everything nor everyone deserves a place in your life. I'd like to quote that if good things are happening to you is for either of these reasons, you're with the right people or you're just doing the right things, maybe both. 

The main point here is to learn to differentiate what must stay and what must leave. It's no doubt challenging to take stuff out of your life, specially if once they meant a lot, but somethings are just meant for teaching you something and them continue his own way, out of your life. Do not allow useless things blind you from useful ones. Remember it applies to everything.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...