Ir al contenido principal

Money

 Money

This article is about the role that money plays in our lives. Let's begin. 

A lot money is believed to be bad. We have all these wrong beliefs about money. Money is nothing but a resource and if you allow me, I've heard those who say, money doesn't make you happy but the way I see it, they wrong. 

When I say money does make you happy I don't mean the bills and coins itself. I say that it makes you happy because it allows you to do things that might bring happiness to you. It works as a tool to satisfy your basic needs and not only the basic ones but those that are not merely vital but likeable. 

It even allows you to make others happy. Let me give you an example you really want to see an old friend but you don't have any money either for a car or for visiting. On the other hand if you have the resources, that's what money is, a resource. You'll be able to do what you desire and at the end of the day that will make you happy.

While it's important to know how to manage your money, it's also true that you must enjoy it, what do I mean by that? Money come back, it usually does and I'll dare to say it does when you have a good relationship with it. But time doesn't, neither desires or wishes, so it's important to know that wanting to save all the money for later is nothing but a bad relationship with it, you're not letting flow. So yeah learn to administrate it but also to enjoy it. Use it for things you like, a good food, people you love, a good trip, beyond others.

Important, never regret it, if you spend a lot of money in something, it must be because you really wanted so. So yeah learn from mistakes but do not regret, it will come back to you eventually. Believe or not when you work hard and also got good thoughts, it always come back. 






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...