Ir al contenido principal

Love

Fall in love 

If we search it in the dictionary, you'll find it defined as an intense feeling of deep affection. I'd like to clarify that this article is made based on my way of thinking, knowing that some could consider it right or wrong. While it is true the definition is also true that it's way deeper than that. 

I'd consider love as a complicated feeling. Why? Because it goes against all rules and beliefs. If I would have known that I would be in love sometime, my inner child would have laugh and called me a fool. But it's nothing but true when people say love gets all of us at least once. And yeah it gets out the best and the worst of us. And by saying the best and the worst. I mean that on the one hand it can truly change yourself in the good way, on the other hand it can also destroy you from the very bottom. 

The way I see it, being in love for someone makes you be more stupid than you'd ever imagine. The funny thing is that in others head it may look pretty stupid but not in yours. When you are in love everything you do makes pretty sense. I may be wrong but you choose the other happiness before yours. It's that moment that doesn't happens with anyone but the one. I heard once a quote that said "When you take away the desire to be with another person, you already won". That's love for me, knowing that being free of choosing anyone, you'd choose that person and being sure that you'd choose it over and over again.

When you fall for someone you love every and each part of that person, it may look crazy but even their mistakes, you learn to love that too. Love is not like saying I'm gonna fall in love, that's a lie, it happens at the most unexpected moment, with an unexpected person. When you cannot explain with words why you love someone, don't worry that's exactly what love is. Something you can't explain. 

Love involves a lot of stuff, among that, the desire for the other well being above most things, it may not be the right thing to do but being totally honest and realistic that's just the way it happens. It's that feeling of not having the need to search for anyone else because you've already got everything with that one. 

It's not perfect because we're always gonna want be loved the way we do but it doesn't work that way, if you do not realise that, it may destroy you. Love makes you want to improve to be better in order to be better for the other one. You get to know a whole new different versions of yourself. 

At the end of the day falling in love is okay and it's beautiful, you may end up being the happiest person on earth or with a broken heart but either way it's a feeling that we all should experience as I said at least once or who knows maybe lost of times. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Broken

   Broken   We are all with no exceptions kind of broken, someway or another. The thing is, being broken is what makes us, because even broken we decide to stand up and continue, sometimes hoping one day that hole disappears. Life never gives more than you can take, there will always be reasons to continue fighting, to continue believing, even when most people have let us down.   Most of the times we have to repair in our selves what can be repair, what I mean is that there'll be those things and memories that will never be forgotten, but eventually they'll stop hurting us, haunting or even scaring us. One day something suddenly change, someone maybe step into our lives to remember us the good things and makes us believe in people again.  Or maybe you are your own hero, and realise that the only one with power enough to save you is you. I read a quote that we are all broken and that is the way in which light came in.  Being broken a...