Ir al contenido principal

Disappointment

 Disappointment 

By definition it's sadness or displeasure caused by the nonfulfillment of one's hopes or expectations. But we could all claim that it's all about something stronger. 

I have to clarify that disappointment is not caused by anyone but us, because we expect, not too much, not too little but just what we consider right or perfect for us. And that's not the way it is, neither the way it should be. It happens with everything in our lives.

For example. Love, we would like others to love us the way we want to, but that's just impossible because what may look perfect in my head may not look the same way in his or her. It's all about knowing that nothing is perfect but everything is perfectible. We can't expect the one we love to act just the way we'd like to. 

What we must learn is that disappointment will be just disable when we don't expect but came to understanding. Understanding that we'd never know exactly the reason of why people do what they do. 

Because that's the main point of disappointment, we don't understand, we judge and compare, based on our highs and lows. We don't quite get that people act based on their thoughts, fears, beliefs, what they're living in that instant. I could say that with time, love for me has become to fully love each and every part of someone, even the mistakes, because they may not look like mistakes on its eyes. Even what I once wanted to change, I started loving it. Why? Because that's the way it is, because you can change yourself but not others. 

To sup up, I'll end up by saying that, no matter how much you try for nothing and no one to disappoint you, if you continue expecting instead of understanding. It's a constant stormy circle that happens to all of us and never ends, until we don't expect others to change but you do change whenever you feel the need to. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no

Eclipse

  Careful   Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are.  This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love.  I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us.  When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then