Ir al contenido principal

Expectations

 Expectations 

It is true that everyone has been disappointed at least once. And this talking in general. But have we ever wonder what is that causes this disappointment? It's important to say that I'm talking from my own experience and point of view and that mean that you can either agree with me or not and that's totally fine.

I'll dare to say that if not all, 99% of disappointments in our life have been caused by expectations. Allow me to make myself clear. We generate expectations everyday from waking up to going to bed of how great we expect the day to be, how we expect things we want to come to us, and the main point I want to emphasise is expecting people to react the way we want, we expect them to return what we give them,  we expect to receive what we give. But disappointingly life is not a wish granted factory, it just does not work that way. 

Creating expectations is nothing but some way of creating disappointment as well. Because something is true and I can assure you life won't ever be the way you always wanted because even if it were, you would always want more. It a constant cycle that never ends. I won't lie to you if I tell you that you're never gonna receive what you give. Stop giving with the expectation of receiving. Because there will be sometimes in which you receive more and other some, less.

If you expect a lot from others you're automatically cursing them to disappoint you, not because they are bad but because they don't fulfil your expectations. They don't need to. And in fact they shouldn't.

It's impressive to know that people who exceed your expectations and people who disappoint can suddenly change roles. This because we expect instead of comprehend. I have discovered that it's impossible to fully understand other mind and why they act the way they do. All you can do is love them just that way, give from heart and not expect anything back. 

Moreover, life is not that bad, don't get me wrong. What I mean is that everything you give, it comes back, the thing is that, it's not always the way we expect it. It comes back in all different ways and sometimes we don't even notice. 

Whenever you stop expecting everything to be someway and you start just living and loving the way things are, you'll be able to be happy but most importantly to be in peace. Give everything from you and if it is not enough, just leave but you'll be in peace. Maybe if you're not, it means you have something else to give.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...