Ir al contenido principal

Not everything is for everyone

 Not everything is for everyone 

Trying new stuff is liberating. Discover something new in order to know if that's your thing is something made only for the wisest and bravest ones. But not everything is for everyone, trying to convince yourself otherwise can become frustrating.

Cross-fit is not for everyone, once I tried and couldn't move for about 3 weeks. My friend told me I was gonna love it but believe me when I tell you that even if something is trendy, it doesn't mean it's for everyone.

I'm gonna talk about some stuff I have discovered that are not made for everyone. Twerking as far as being way funnier than cross-fit is not for everyone. Some days ago my father asked me what was twerking, so I show him some videos and I can assure you that twerking is not made for my dad. So twerking is not for everyone.

Wine tasters love doing their thing, while some others like me consider it ridiculous trying one wine to spit out and then taste another one. Let me tell you that it doesn't mean you don't enjoy wine, it just mean that there's a big difference between analysing it and just drink it. Ballet might be beautiful but it is not for everyone. If you don't believe me, imagine your grandparents dancing ballet. No matter how many times you take someone to a musical theatre play, theatre is not for everyone. 

You may love photography and thanks to modern era, cameras and cellphones have made us believe that anyone can be a professional photographer but photography is not for everyone. Being a Dj, singer, actress, doctor, lawyer, an athlete is not for everyone either. Do you like eating but not cooking? Maybe cooking is not your thing.

We must learn to admit to ourselves when something is just not for us. Being a pilot, architect, coach, fashion design, pinter, fight-fighter  president, journalist and teacher is not everyone thing. You may have an sculptural body but being honest being a model is not for everyone.

Now, let me tell you the bright side of not everything being for everyone. After trying  few things and discard the ones we're not good at, it's easier to recognise the ones that are made for us and we're keen on. Sometimes we spend more time to the whim of want something to be meant for us when it's just not. And just as you cling to things that are not for you, maybe your thing is still waiting for you to come over. 






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...