Ir al contenido principal

It's okay not to be okay

 It's okay not to be okay

Have you ever been crying that your friend tells you not to cry anymore? Well, in this article I'll talk about why we need that sadness in our life, why it is important just the way happiness is.

If you feel like crying, cry until you're dry, you must be saying what are you talking about. Lets start talking about what crying is, what does it mean?
Crying by definition is shedding tears as a sign of pain, sadness, joy and need. But lets get a little more into it, some philosophers claim that crying is the way of the soul to express the emotion that's inside of us. 

Now that we're aware of what means it's fare to say that suppressing the tears makes no good for anyone. Crying doesn't make us weak in any way, remember that. It simply just makes us humans. It means that we're alive.

Life sometimes is such a pain in the ass for that reason it's completely fine not being okay sometimes.
It happens to all of us and I would dare even to say that if you need a day, a week lying in bed all day crying it's perfectly fine. As long as you put an expiration date to that sadness and stand up stronger that ever. 
Remember that even when life doesn't seem that way, it's true that life is always better that worst. 
Let yourself flooded by that sadness and when you're done remember all that good stuff in you're life because it may look like there's nothing good but there you're wrong, there is, surely in everyones life.

Don't feel bad we all feel bad sometimes, you may look at others lives in that moment and think that their life is perfect but it's not, no one is. 
Sadness is just a reminder that in this life everything must be perfectly balanced. Just think about it, if you didn't feel bad sometimes, you wouldn't know what happiness is. 

I end up by saying that, yes, life sometimes sucks but I can assure that there are always enough reasons to keep going. 






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...