Ir al contenido principal

How to make Macarons?

 How to make Macarons at home?

A french cookie, as difficult as it may seem, it is pretty much easy to cook. In this article I'll show you the recipe including ingredients, tools and procedure. Believe me once you try them, you'll love them.
The estimated time of cooking is about 30 minutes, including another 30 min of preparation. Total time 2 hours aprox.
Ingredients
  • Super Fine Almond Flour: Remember, almond flour is NOT almond meal. 
  • Powdered Sugar: Powdered sugar will both sweeten and thicken your macaron batter. You’ll also use powdered sugar in your desired filling.
  • Granulated Sugar: To help aerate and whip up your egg whites into stiff peaks.
  • Egg Whites
  • Food colouring (optional)
Tools you'll need 
Kitchen scale, standmixer, sifter, parchment paper, cookie sheet, piping bag.
Procedure
Are you ready? I hope you are, this is gonna be just fun.
Step 1.   You have to measure 
While it is true that it shouldn't be so hard to make them, it is also true that you must be precise when it comes to measure your ingredients. So the preparation comes out well.
Step 2.  Sift together the powdered sugar and almond flour three times to get out any clumps that would cause air bubbles or lumpy macarons.
Step 3.  Whisk egg whites, roughly 3 tablespoons of the granulated sugar continuously until sugar melts completely and egg whites become white and frothy.
Step 4. Transfer the egg whites to a stand mixer and slowly add the remaining granulated sugar, beat on high speed until stiff peaks form and the mixture is glossy. If you're using food coloring add it here.
Step 5.  Add the sifted powdered sugar and almond flour to the egg whites. Whisk for about 5 seconds in medium speed.
Step 6. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the bowl and gently fold the batter from the outside of the bowl and gently twisting it into the center in a circle like manner. Do these until the better is a lava like consistency and you can make a figure 8 with the batter without it breaking.
 
Step 7.  Transferred to batter to a pastry bag fit with a 1/2 inch tip. Pipe the Macarons out a few inches apart onto two cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
Step 8. Bake the macaroons at 300 grades Fahrenheit for 13 to 15 minutes depending on the size.
Step 9. Allow the macarons to cool completely before transferring to a cooling rack.
Step 10. Well the macaroons cool, make the filling. Combine all the filling ingredients together in a bowl and beat until fluffy and creamy.
Step 11. Once the Macarons are completely cool, sandwich together with the filling.
                        
                                     Enjoy them.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...