Ir al contenido principal

How to be happier?

How to be happier?

If you have wondered what to do to be a happier person, you are in the correct place. There is indeed no magic potion for happiness but surely there must be something you can do in order to be happier than you are right now. In this article I'll give you some clues, they have worked for me and I even would dare to say that, yes, I consider myself a happier person after putting this into action.

Stop caring about what other people think.

This despite not being easy is one of the biggest reasons of human unhappiness. When you realise how exhausting is taking everyone's opinion so personal and trying to fulfil their expectations, you start focusing on yourself. Focus on what you like and what you don't and make it you priority without worrying if people like it or not. 

Besides, people always talk, always have something to say when it comes to judge others life. Most importantly, remember, if it makes you happy. I'm talking about anything, any decision in your life, any choice you make. It doesn't have to make sense for everyone. If you want to do something, go ahead or one day you would regret it, trust me. 

Stop overthinking everything.

Don't limit yourself, overthinking every situation in your life won't change the result, put action into it will. And who knows maybe you challenge yourself with something new, even risky in any aspect and you come out victorious. Enjoy every moment is also part of this point, no matter how imperfect or perfect is, It is part of your life and just because of that it's important, don't think it way too much and just enjoy it while it happens. 

Don't be afraid of making mistakes.

No victory teaches you more than failure. Over time, you'll learn to thank every mistake you made in order to not making it again. Experience is based on mistakes, don't you ever forget that the propose of making mistakes is correct them not keeping them the same way or you'll sank into them. If you make it wrong, try again. After every fault, you'll change for better, always for better.

Stop worrying about things you cannot control.

Let me tell you that as hard as it sounds what is supposed to happen in your life, will. No matter if you run from it or hide, It'll eventually come to you. When we accept that we have nothing but very little control over our life, everything becomes easier. 

If you allow me, I'm telling you a mantra that has helped me to understand lots of things, I personally repeat it everyday never to forget. 

-I’m learning, I’m learning not to force things to happen, I’m learning to just let them be, to let them align with my life when the time it’s right. To let the universe bring them to me without having to run after them, because if you have to run after something it means it doesn’t want to be caught. I’m trusting God that whats meant for me will eventually find me no matter where I am. I’m learning to let those who don’t want me in their lives go and I may even hold the door open for them because I don’t want temporary visitors anymore.  

Stop comparing yourself with others.

Don't compare yourself with anyone, don't try to be like others. It will sound a little cliche but be yourself. Accept you the way you are. Learn to appreciate your real potential and don't wast it by comparing to others. Each and everyone has something pretty much special inside of theirselves. Try to be better everyday, not better than someone but better than yourself from yesterday. 

 














Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no

Eclipse

  Careful   Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are.  This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love.  I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us.  When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then