Ir al contenido principal

How to be a better person?

 How to be a better person?

If you have asked yourself how to be a better person, you are in the right place. Firstly I must tell you that this is not an article about how to be a better person that other, It is about how to be a better version of yourself. 
Think about this for a while, lets suppose you live your entire life being and keeping yourself just the same, some people would say that's perfectly fine and yeah, it is. But why not being much more better than who we already are. Do you have any idea of how many possibilities arrive when you change a little bit, for the better of course?

Lets define what better means. Better means that you improve something no matter how big or small it is. Being better in fact means to act in any way better. Better than what? Than you just did a second ago or yesterday to be logical.

This are some pieces of advices in order to improve yourself.

1. Be grateful
More than you were yesterday and with everyone around you, even be thankful for what you have and what you don't.

2. Learn to forgive.
More than being something in favour of others, you'll realise that is something that feed the soul. It's important that you know that forgive does not mean to stand bad treatments, it means no grudge to anyone, not even to yourself. When time passed you'll recognise that no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and it is perfectly fine. We judge but we have barely no idea what's going on on others life and why the act the way they do.

3. Be direct and honest 
How would you feel if a loved one or business partner lied to you? Chances are you would see that as a violation of your trust. If you want to be a better person in either your personal or professional life, you should always tell the truth and state as clearly as possible what you are trying to convey. Learn to articulate your thoughts, feelings, and ideas in an open and honest manner.

4. Be helpful 
Whether giving up your seat to an elderly person on the subway, assisting a co-worker on a project, or carrying in the groceries when your spouse comes back from the store, being helpful is one of the easiest and most effective ways to practice becoming a better person. I find that the more I help others, the better I feel about myself and everyone around me.

5. Listen to others 
As Jeet Banerjee notes on Lifehack, "listening to people and giving everyone a voice is one of the greatest things you can do." He adds that he "got to meet some of the most amazing people, close some of the biggest deals, and develop connections that will last me a lifetime all because I took time to listen to people. Being a good listener can change your life in a positive manner."

6. Be open 
Keep your mind open to suggestions, trying new stuff. Don't be afraid of learning something new everyday. 

Do not forget. Big or small but always for the best.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...