Ir al contenido principal

Fear

What's up with fear?

I-know you must be wondering what is this article about. We'll talk about everything when it comes to fear. The term emotion is defined as an impulse and or movement to improve, move forward, etc.

Most people would claim that fear is nothing but a bad emotion, but they're completely wrong. Fear becomes something bad in our lives when we do not know how to handle it.

Fear main propose is to protect us from danger, that is its main role. 
I even would dare to say that it is something that save us from dying.   But when does it become an obstacle in our daily life? When it stops us from trying and doing new things. Giving things a try is an art and not everyone knows how to approach it. Living with fear is not living at all. Most fears are harmless, but some of them keep us from reaching our real potential. 

Let me explain myself imagine you're afraid to water but you'd like to learn how to swim. I couldn't assure you that if you try you're going to be good at it but neither that you're not going to be the best swimmer ever. You wouldn't know in any way but trying and facing your fear. You have two chances, whether you fail or win. But in fact there's no way of doing anything but trying. We exist in a boundless universe, there are more than a hundred possibilities in everything we do and the way we act. 
And guess what? we'll never have the chance to predict whats gonna happen in our life. Life is unpredictable, what is meant for you, will eventually come to you. On the other hand whats not meant for you, I'm afraid to tell you, won't arrive even if you run after it.
What to do then? Find a balance. Do not throw yourself away in a ravine with no protection at all. That won't mean you're fearless but stupid.

This advise I have found it useful, whenever you're about to do something that may involve some risk in any way in you're life, think about it for 1 minute, think about the consequences, but also the reward you're getting from that action. Most importantly ask yourself if you'll regret it later on. I completely get that sometimes you do not think about anything and just act as an impulse and that's fine because it's human and natural. In order to learn you need to make mistakes.

Find balance in fear, make it your ally, for protecting but not stoping you. 






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...