Ir al contenido principal

Cafes en CDMX

 Cafeterías que debes de visitar en CDMX 

Si has estado aburrido o has querido salir por un café con alguien y no sabes a donde ir, en este articulo te enlistamos las 5 mejores cafeterías para una tarde de cafecito y platica.

1. Isabella café 
Esta ubicado en la Calle Durango 330, Roma Norte. 
Además de un excelente atención al cliente, en esta cafetería predomina el ambiente en color rosa, flores y luces neón. Ideal para una cita con tu amiga. Super instagrameable. Se recomienda para desayunos y brunch. 




2.Café Milou 
Se encuentra en Av, Tamaulipas 60, Hipódromo Condesa. 
Si eres de esos que no les gusta la extravagancia y aprecia la belleza en las cosas simples, este es el lugar perfecto, con un estilo francés. Perfecto para tomar un café o incluso una copa de vino. Decorado con hermosas mesas de mármol, y paredes de ladrillo blanco.




3.Blend Station 
De igual forma se ubica en Av, Tamaulipas 60, Hipódromo Condesa.
En este lugar predomina el ambiente artístico, haciendo un homenaje al diseño y la arquitectura. Este lugar es perfecto si buscas un ligar tranquilo para trabajar o estudiar con un estilo minimalista y contemporáneo.




4.Flora café 
Se ubica en Javier Barros Sierra 540, Santa Fe, Park plaza.
Siéntete influencer por un día, un lugar donde vas a quererte tomar fotos por todas partes. Una de las cosas para destacar de este lugar es que si hace frio puedes pedir una cobija para tu estancia. Perfecto para ir con amigas. 



5.Aida café.
Se encuentra en Vasco de Quiroga 3800, Lomas de Santa Fe, Vía Santa Fe. Un lugar que destaca a toda costa con un toque de vegetación y naturaleza, la decoración incluye mesas de madera, flores y plantas. Se recomienda probar su amplia variedad de postres. Disfruta de este hermoso lugar para ponerte al corriente con tus amigas.






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...