Ir al contenido principal

Failure and success

 What does failure means? 

Some of us may have wondered if failure involves or means when something does not go the way it supposed to or even the way we wanted. But is this the real meaning?

We have been taught to believe that if we don't fulfil everyones expectations when it comes about us, we became unsuccessful people, yeah, this is nothing but another lie society has decided for us to believe it true.

As I've grown up. I've ask myself how to know if I'm being or becoming an unsuccessful person, how could someone measure success or failure. 
The truth is that is impossible for someone to measure any of these inasmuch as success comes in different ways for each and everyone of us. What looks like success for you might not look the same for other and they could even say they consider it failure.  As hard as it seems achievement takes time, for some an eternity while for others is as chick as a flash.

Us and us only can truly know if we are going forward in life or just as I would say being okay with just breathing. Besides no judge must be allowed from other people. Being successful is nothing but something that comes as I just said at different time and in different ways. Give me the chance to exemplify it. You bought a car and you're so proud of yourself and you should be though. In that moment that feels like success for you, you're on the top of the world right?

But believe me there won't be lack of people who believe that it's not enough but just another common stuff. Don't let them make you believe so. No matter how small or big the thing is, everything you achieve everyday, every goal is key for the person you're becoming.

Some people claim to feel like they do nothing everyday and this just the consequence of being surrounded by others who judge others lives but not theirs. What is most important is to learn how to take the good stuff from comments and critics and leave the bad stuff in the trash. Because remember no matter how much you want, you're never gonna be able to make everyone happy nor fulfil their expectations.

If you woke up early, you did your bed, worked out, study, you did more work at your job, you learnt something new, I mean whatever you do in the day. Maybe nobody would notice it, that involves your family, friends, you boss or anyone. And that's okay, everybody is so focus on theirselves that often forget to recognise someones effort. Learning not to need no one to tell you what a great job you're doing would help you to start doing everything you do to make happy nobody but yourself, to achieve no one expectations but yours.

I'm not saying you become ungrateful. What I'm saying is exemplified by the phase "give, without expecting anything from others". If they appreciate it, it's okay, if they don't, that's not your business.

Last but not least. Do not become conformist. But in no way you should obsess with the idea of success. Find a medium point where you can be okay with you're self, taking you're time. Importantly and scenically, never giving up on yourself, go step by step, small or big ones but never stop giving you the chance yo try new stuff. Remember life gives you access to an infinity collections of possibilities. Don't waste time. Don't mistake happiness with success, It's not the same, It'll never be. 
Finally, if you work hard enough, you'll eventually become a successful person, I can assure. Believe in your potential.


 











Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fortuity

  Fortuity   As humans we are finding kinds, what do I mean by that? Well, we usually go through life searching for all kinds of things, material and non material. The thing is, life is funny that way, sometimes the best things come when you're not looking for them, when you least expect them. Life is besides sarcastic, ironic, you plan something to happen and in the end of the day it happen just a hole different thing.  Have you ever heard of those who look for a couple so desperately? Well, it's funny because they are the ones who normally find harder to find one. On the other hand there are those who don't give a dam about searching for someone but they focus their attention on other stuff and life somehow send someone to step into their lives. Of course, not all coincidences end up well, but what I am pretty sure about is that everyone who you get to know has a reason for doing so.  Moreover, I'll dare to say that from my experience the best people that I've eve

Changes

  Changes   Life keeps going, just like the world keeps moving, maybe you're feeling like you're having one of the best days of your life and suddenly you're a down dum in the dumps, or the other way round, when you feel like everything is lost, something finally feels right or end up being just the way you wanted to. Anyways, none of the situations I previously mention remains the same, at least not forever. Lots of people could claim that some feelings never die, that's true but unfortunately life isn't just about feeling, is about moving on.  I used to wish that my happy days last forever until I understood how impossible my wish was, no matter how hard I tried, my days could never be all rose colour, because my days not only depend on me but on so many external factors, impossible for me to control.  The bright side is that no matter how bad you're feeling, even if you feel like it's the end of the world, believe me, nothing last forever. There's no

Eclipse

  Careful   Don't let what they want eclipse what you need, they can be very dreamy but they're not the sun, you are.  This blog begins with the word careful and a little quote I heard a long time ago. Allow me to explain myself, why careful? It's an advice to all those who just like me, whenever they love someone, they allow theirselves to sum up their whole life to the person you love.  I mean yeah, love is crucial in our lives but love does not resume to one person and one person only, believe me or not there's far beyond one important person in our lives, even when it looks like it plays the main role, we must be aware that the main role in the story is play by no one but us.  When you allow someone to eclipse yourself, you suddenly stop enjoying  life, why? because whenever they're not with you, you could feel like everything is useless, nothing but a lie playing with your head. You used to enjoy somethings before that someone came to your life right? And then