Ir al contenido principal

Ariana Grande´s Wedding

 Ariana Grande´s Wedding 

The celebrity wedding took place on the 15th May, 2021.

On a Saturday in mid-May, Ariana Grande channeled Audrey Hepburn’s timeless elegance when she walked down the aisle wearing Vera Wang Haute to marry real estate agent Dalton Gomez at her home in Montecito, California. At the Met gala a few years ago, Ariana and Vera had made a very important pact: On fashion’s biggest night, Vera promised that when the time came, she would create Ariana’s wedding-day look…and the iconic designer delivered. The end result—a custom lily white, silk charmeuse, empire-waist column gown accented with a sculpted neckline, an exposed bra-strap closure, and a plunging back—was befitting of the pop star on her big day. 

The dress was accessorized with a shoulder-length hand-pleated bubble veil with a sweet satin bow at the very top. Altogether, the ensemble, styled to perfection by Mimi Cuttrell, was reminiscent of the look Jo Stockton so famously wore in Funny Face. Pearl and diamond earrings by Lorraine Schwartz were chosen to match the bride’s engagement ring—with one upside down (a nod to her aesthetic that started during the Sweetener era) and the other right side up. The meaning behind this is significant to Ariana, as it represents appreciating the lowest or the “upside down” moments in her life and how they have contributed to where and who she is now. Her polished half-up hair and soft curls were the work of Josh Liu, and her natural makeup, with sculpted brows and a pretty winged liner, were done by Ash K Holm. 

The ceremony was an intimate affair, with less than 20 close friends and family gathered to watch the couple—who started dating back in January of 2020 and got engaged the following December—say “I do” in a room aglow in candlelight. As the lyrics of “Thank U, Next” predicted (“One day I’ll walk down the aisle / Holding hands with my mama”), Ariana’s mother, Joan Grande, gave her away, although in real life she did so alongside Ariana's father, Ed Butera, which was a personal high point and one of the most special moments for the bride. Dalton, wearing a Tom Ford suit, waited beneath flowers suspended from the ceiling. Then the couple said their vows, committing to happily ever after, in love forever.      - Vogue


Getting wedding day readyAriana's polished halfup hair and soft curls were the work of Josh Liu and her natural makeup... Photo: Stefan Kohli 

Getting wedding-day ready—Ariana’s polished half-up hair and soft curls were the work of Josh Liu, and her natural makeup, with sculpted brows and a pretty winged liner, were done by Ash K Holm. 


Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person Fashion Gown Evening Dress Robe and Female
 Photo: Stefan Kohli 

Getting the curls just right 


Image may contain Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Fashion Gown and Robe
 Photo: Stefan Kohli 

Ariana wore a custom lily white, silk charmeuse, empire-waist column gown by Vera Wang.

Image may contain Clothing Shoe Footwear Apparel Human and Person
Photo: Stefan Kohli 

Dalton wore a Tom Ford suit.

Image may contain Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Fashion Gown Robe Human Person Female Woman and Dress
Photo: Stefan Kohli 

The ceremony was an intimate affair, with less than 20 close friends and family attending. The couple, who started dating back in January of 2020 and got engaged the following December, knew very early in the planning process that they wanted to get married at home.


The kiss.
Photo: Stefan Kohli 

The kiss and happily ever after. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...