Ir al contenido principal

Too personal

Too personal 

All the time people do and say lots of things before thinking it twice, most of the times they don't stop to think if they could hurt someones feelings besides a bad impact in others lives.

Imagine living everyday waiting for people to tell us what we expect to hear, putting all our happiness on others hands, what an insane thing to do and I'm pretty sure, we could never be completely happy that way, our joy always under others actions.

Being sentimental, that's perfectly fine but I've know people who can get so influenced by others attitude with them, leaving them crying in bed. I mean I don't judge but it's anything but okay to allow others to have so much power on us that way. It's like you ruin your whole day just because someone told you a bad comment or act in some way and disappointed you. Don't make such a big deal out of nothing, if they don't care, why should you?

The great secret for disappointment and great days from this blog is, stop expecting so much, if the care, good, if they don't, good. Don't take anything so personal. Most of the times when you get hurt by little stuff, it's important for you to say it but also to work on it, why it has such a great impact on you. Let me tell you that those little things that hurt you, people who did them may not even notice. It looks to me not quite fare to be worried all the time of what people say and the way they treat you, when they don't even care, not everyone has to like you and you don't have to like everyone. 

You don't need to focus so much on what others tell, do and say to you when you're smart enough to know you're worthy. Remember that if they throw you, it's because you weren't standing firmly enough.








 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...