Ir al contenido principal

To miss

 Have you ever missed something?

I bet you have, we all do, constantly and in all stages of our life. It is a constant reminder that most things don't last forever. 

Missing hurts, most of the time but it is also good because if everything just stayed always the same, life would be pointless. We are constantly missing, missing someone, someone to be the one they used to be, things, things we used to get. But we will always miss something given that life is in constant change, and it changes so fast.

We wake up everyday being someone different than we were the day before and that's how it's supposed to be. As I said you cannot expect life to remain just the same, times changes, people change as well. We all know that somethings change for the best and some others for worse. 

Missing takes us to do stupid things to recover what we loose. Moreover sometimes we need to learn to lose in order to win. What do I mean by that? You're gonna lose friends, and you'll probably miss them but you'll get some new as well. We all lose people we love, sometimes we cannot get them back, no matter how hard we try, just because it's impossible. Neither things nor people last forever but what it does, are the memories. 

Miss, that's okay, that is just a reminder that you're are a human being but don't get stuck in, learn lo let go, to continue even missing, knowing that life will bring you bigger and better things maybe not today but maybe tomorrow.  I miss all the time but I know that everything that came into my life once and now it's gone will follow me wherever I go, those are the things that makes me who I am.

Miss and be always thankful for what you still have got, for what you had got and what you're gonna get. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...