Ir al contenido principal

What Disney mean to me

 What Disney mean to me...

I've meet several people who have asked me why I love Disney so much. Well, I'm here to talk about that. Besides, who knows maybe you end up liking it the way I do.

I remember Disney from most of my childhood, since I was just a baby and yeah I used to love it but surely not for the same reason I do nowadays. 
Allow me make it clear. As I grew up, I continued asking myself the same question. Why can't life be the way it is in Disney movies?
I can assure you that question haven't been answered to me yet but what I do realised is the real meaning of Disney.
Most people would claim that Disney is nothing but some fiction made for kids and kids only. Well I would dare to say that the way I see it, they are wrong.

We live in a world and a life that keeps reminding us suffer, sadness, violence, concern, illnesses, death, etc. Don't you believe me? Turn on the T.V and go ahead to watch the news. You'll find nothing but tragic stuff. I know you may be asking and so what, what does this have to do with Disney. 
I'll speak from my own experience, Disney have been my medicine when everything seems wrong, it reminds me of the magic in which I truly believe, that magic that is all around us, filling our hearts with happiness and joy. Disney is something where evil do exist but good will always win. I mean Disney as a whole (parks, movies, music) take a time to analyse it. All Disney histories have got difficulties, lost among others but in the end there are always reasons to keep going and not just like that but happily, doing what we love, surrounded by people we love. 
 
That being said I grew up in the Disney World parks. It was a part of my childhood, and has become a part of who I am today. From the start to the end I feel like I'm in a place where I can forget about everything  like if I were in a dream where nothing can hurt me, I watch how my reality evaporates and enter the bubble. For one brief moment in time I can't fell pain. I'm surrounded by kids because I have no doubt about it, when you visit Disney is like if you were a child again no matter how old are you. 

Disney is about family, friendship and love because there would be no surprise for anyone if I tell you that in Disney love always wins. You can be who you are, goofy, silly and happy and no one will judge you. It's a reminder that dreams do come true, a reminder of never give up and always keep fighting for what you want, of being brave to face adversity. Furthermore, it inspires people to be kind to everyone, not to judge based only on what you eyes see. 

Disney have taught me so many things but one I would like to share is how it changed my eyes and the way the used to judge life. To be big eyes, full of wonder, eyes that see wonder in everything, lights in the trees and magic in the air.

Now you see it? We all are still kids on the inside, we keep learning and discovering new things till the way we die just the way children do. So enjoy, laugh and dance. At least that's what Disney mean to me.







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...