Ir al contenido principal

Big Bear California

Reasons to visit Big Bear 

Big Bear is a mecca for outdoor sports and beautiful scenery. If you’re looking for your next thrill, try skiing, downhill mountain biking, or reaching speeds up to 45 mph on a zip line. If you’re looking for relaxation amid beautiful scenery, laze on the back deck of your lakefront vacation rental, fish, or take a stroll through nature. Vacation in Big Bear where countless outdoor adventures are just waiting for your exploration.

Snow Sports
Vacation in Big Bear for a variety of winter snow sports. Skiers and snowboarders will enjoy the terrain park at Bear Mountain, as well as slopes ranging from green beginner to double black diamond. Or hit the horizontal trails on a pair of snow shoes or cross country skis. At the end of the day, head back to your mountain chalet and warm up in the hot tub or curl up by the fireplace.



Water Sports

At 7 miles long, Big Bear Lake has plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the water. Swim, kayak, canoe, paddle board, or jet ski through the water. Grab some fishing rods and fish from the dock at Boulder Bay Park or head out on a boat for your fresh catch of the day. Life revolves around the lake in the warm months and there are plenty of activities to be a part of!


Scenery

Sweeping mountain views and pine forests surround the crystal-clear lake. Hiking trails provide jaw dropping views. Red, orange, and yellow hues bring fall to life, and white snow stands stark against a bright blue sky in winter. No matter the season, the unspoiled scenery surrounding Big Bear is a sight to behold. Our lakefront cabins or mountain chalets allow you to enjoy the scenery from the comfort of your vacation rental.


Beautiful Cabins, Resorts & Homes for Rent
Whether you choose a private home near Big Bear Lake, a lodge, a resort, or one of the many other local lodgings, you won’t be disappointed. There’s truly something for everyone, whether you’re looking for pet-friendly housing, first-class amenities, homes within walking distance of major attractions, or lakefront vacation rentals that offer beautiful views of the water and scener.



Seasonal Events
No matter what time of year you visit Big Bear Lake, there’s always something going on. Concerts, movies, ecology tours, festivals, fireworks, polar plunges, and other events are always keeping visitors entertained. Be sure to check the calendar, because some events are seasonal, while others happen every month of the year.

Amazing Food
There’s no shortage of good food in Big Bear Lake, no matter what you’re in the mood for, what your budget is or whether you want fancy or casual. The lake, of course, provides plenty of fresh seafood, but you can also choose from steakhouses, pizza, baked goods, and international cuisine. Personal chefs are also available to come to your Big Bear vacation rentals.

Fun Shopping Adventures
Of course, you’ll need to work up an appetite. There’s no better way to do that on your Big Bear vacation than by checking out the local shops. There are plenty of charming boutiques and gift shops to choose from, as well as antique shops for those looking for a little something from the past. No shopping malls here.

Definitely one of the best places I've ever visited. I strongly recommend you to visit it.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Privacy

  Privacy Don't tell them, be happy, become better, be on a relationship, be successful and don't tell them, enjoy the quiet, happy and peaceful moment by yourself. Not everyone cares about what happens in your life, the ones that actually care will live it together with you, will be happy for you. No one would deny that the world is full with envy. The more you tell others how good or happy you are the more there would be those who wish you the worst. Besides, the more you tell others about their life, more important their opinion and approval becomes. For sure you won't be able to satisfy nor exceed everyones expectations, you don't have to. Focus on doing more than what you tell others, being more than what others see.  I'm gonna put forward an example. If a guy suddenly wins the lottery and go from here to there claiming he have just won the lottery, he has way more possibilities for someone to try to stole his money. This is just an example but it...

Not being good at something

 Not being good at something While it is true that lots of things are not made for everyone, it is also true that practise makes perfect. As I said, you may end up discovering that it was simply just not for you.  On the other hand you loose nothing trying, because there are those who born with talent inside of them but also those with the passion and determination to practise until they get it. Those who don't give up.  I'd like to talk about one coach that gave me one of the best pieces of advice in my life. I used to skate on ice and we were practising, I found out I was doing the exercise just wrong, so I asked my coach why he kept telling me I was doing it right when I was surely not. He answered me that even though I wasn't doing it right, he knew if he had told me I was doing it wrong, I would have been sad by consequence I would have stop doing it. Instead if he told me I was doing just fine, I won't lose excitement what wou...

Strength

 Strength  This world, full of challenges, issues, people trying to get you down, but yeah, amid all the crap there are few things really worth holding on to.  I can say that in this world, you'll get to know people who's nor happy enough with its own life so they go through life trying to sabotage others, in any kind of way, hurting the ones you love, your passion, ideals, way of thinking.  Remember that the ones who truly love you will for sure give you a piece of advice time to time when they feel like you need it, but they'd never try you to do its will over your life, good relationships start with respect when there's no respect, there's no love.  In order to get through this challenges you need to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong, you need to know your worth and steady where you are standing on the ground. Strong enough to know that no matter how bad things are, time heals all wounds and faith that one day the world r...